Naruto Haven : Naruto RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Unholy Reunion (Hidan and Kakuzu)

Hidan
    Hidan
    Akatsuki Member
    Akatsuki Member

Unholy Reunion (Hidan and Kakuzu) Empty Unholy Reunion (Hidan and Kakuzu)

Post by Hidan Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Hidan had been dug longer than Twenty-Four hours now. "Haha I can't
    believe those idiots thought I'd give them money to dig me up"
    Hidan
    said to himself still tasting some blood on his tongue. He missed the
    taste of blood. "Now, where should I go and cause terror next" said
    Hidan letting out a cheap and evil laugh.

It was a nice and sunning day as Hidan walked through unchecked
    territories. The birds where chirping and one even decided to land on
    Hidan's shoulder. Hidan froze for a second as the bird began chirping
    in his ear. Hidan pulled a angry faced and moved his left arm at a
    incredible speed grabbing the bird that was sitting on the right side
    of his shoulders. Hidan watched the bird struggle to get out of his
    hands. "Annoying Little Bastard" Hidan yelled to the bird as he crushed
    it in his left hand. "Hahahaha" Hidan's day just kept getting better
    and better. Hidan kept walking in his torn Akatsuki robe that was
    blowing in the warm breeze. "Today's so nice.....I Hate It" yelled
    Hidan as a wagon passed him. The man one the wagon stopped and lifted
    his hat and grinned at the man. "Are you ok son?" said the man. Hidan
    grasped his Scythe from his back. "Oh....Yeah I'm Fine" said Hidan as
    he yanked his scythe off his back and in one swift movement cut the
    mans head off. Hidan's legs were pretty swore because Hidan wasn't used
    to walking on them again. Hidan looked at the horses as he put his
    scythe back on his back "Well I'm Fucked, Looks like it's your lucky
    day you stupid animals"
    Hidan said to the horse as he jumped onto the
    wagon and rode to wherever the road took him too. He hoped it was a
    minor village because Hidan wanted nothing more to make everybody fear
    him again.

Hidan was on the wagon for about ten minutes when he saw a figure walk out from the trees and stop on the road. Hidans cart stopped. "Oh Shit, Your still alive?" Hidan said.

Last edited by Hidan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kakuzu
    Kakuzu
    Akatsuki Member
    Akatsuki Member

Unholy Reunion (Hidan and Kakuzu) Empty Re: Unholy Reunion (Hidan and Kakuzu)

Post by Kakuzu Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Kakuzu has just finished refilling his heart stock, after killing 4 shinobi's at once, it wasn't easy, yet it gave good results. He went into a small village nearby and started killing innocent people, although they tried everything they had to stop Kakuzu, it was no use, Kakuzu's heart is a stone, he didn't have any guilt killing people.

Flashbacks:

Kakuzu walked a few distances from the forest, he found out that there is a small village nearby with very little amount of shinobi's. He went directly inside the gate, not minding causing any kind of trouble, afterall the village is completely defenseless against an akatsuki. Kakuzu saw a couple of guards who looked fiercely at him. " How pathetic you are?, do you think someone like you can even scratch me?
    The guards tried to attack by throwing large amounts of mixed shurikens and kunais. Although with Kakuzu's extreme speed he was able to dodge all the attacks and had a chance to come face to face with the guards. Thread like hands came out of Kakuzu's body and choked the guards to death. Expected by Kakuzu, reinforcements came , and not suprisingly someone tried to stab him in the back, although it was no use as the sword's metal is a bit weak, and Kakuzu's body harden stronger than the metal of the sword, eventually breaking the sword into pieces. When the guards he choked were done, he turned to the reinforcements.
    "" All of you are pathetic,! cause you don't stand a chance against me! "Kakuzu shouted while releasing his newly acquired heart, in the shape of a
    Phoenix in the form of tendrils. It began to spew and blow jets of fire
    to the shinobi's and to the village itself, burning it into dust. When
    all of the things are over, Kakuzu left the ruined village satisfied on
    his battle hunger.

As he came out of the village, he tried to be as hidden as possible, he travelled in the woods, expecting more surprised innocent people to kill and slaughter. Although he was surprised this time, as he saw a very very familiar figure, " Hidan...."' Kakuzu murmured as he saw his partner, his f*uc*ki*g partner. He answered the question of Hidan. " Of course I'm still alive, I wouldn't be killed by kids, and you, you're still alive yourself? I thought that Konoha Shinobi had broken you into pieces? , and yeah I'm not happy to see you anyway." He went to the wagon and sat near Hidan, " Let me sit!, I'm pretty tired, and if your planning to destroy the small village nearby, sorry for you cause I already slaughtered the village and killed every single innocent people."
    Hidan
    Hidan
    Akatsuki Member
    Akatsuki Member

Post by Hidan Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm

"Of course I'm still alive, I wouldn't be killed by kids, and
    you, you're still alive yourself? I thought that Konoha Shinobi had
    broken you into pieces? , and yeah I'm not happy to see you anyway."
    Kakuzu said.

Hidan wasn't happy to see Kakuzu either. "No that little asshole didn't have what it takes. He blew me and into fucking pieces. I got dug up by some idiots." Hidan explained. "I told them I'd give them your loot if they dug me up. What Morons" Hidan said.

Kakuzu went to the wagon and sat near Hidan. "Let me sit!, I'm pretty tired, and if your planning to
    destroy the small village nearby, sorry for you cause I already
    slaughtered the village and killed every single innocent people."
    Kakuzu said.

"You always ruin my fun"
    Hidan said as he whipped the horse to get it to trot off. "Well Those fools didn't stitch me up correctly. Could you give it a shot?" he asked Kakuzu.
    Kakuzu
    Kakuzu
    Akatsuki Member
    Akatsuki Member

Post by Kakuzu Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Hidan wasn't happy to see Kakuzu either. "No that little asshole didn't have what it takes. He blew me and into fucking pieces. I got dug up by some idiots." Hidan explained. "I told them I'd give them your loot if they dug me up. What Morons" Hidan said.

" I would be happy if you will just shut the hell up in the place where the kid blew you into pieces, that way I wouldn't have to deal with an idiot like you who always talk and talk! " Kakuzu really is showing his disappointment that Hidan is still damn walking. But his facial expression changed when he heard about his money. Kakuzu held the robe of Hidan " Where's my money!, I would kill you if you'll tell me you gave it to morons like you! " Kakuzu spun his world, without it Kakuzu would nothing to live on, and he can even let Hidan to be killed if the reward is money.

"You always ruin my fun"
    Hidan said as he whipped the horse to get it to trot off. "Well Those fools didn't stitch me up correctly. Could you give it a shot?" he asked Kakuzu.

" Ok ok, you always depend on me you idiot! " Kakuzu stretched his hand towards Hidan, black tendrils came out, it began to move and stitched the body parts of Hidan, when its done then they looked good as new. " There, you're lucky you have a professional partner! , now where do we go? , don't tell me were going to a circus? I'll kill you for that! "
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Sun May 31, 2009 9:59 am

((OOC: May I, Kakashi join for a little surveliance? I'm dreadfully bored. No contact, I promise Wink ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm