Naruto Haven : Naruto RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Storm of Memories (Open)

Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

A Storm of Memories (Open) Empty A Storm of Memories (Open)

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue May 05, 2009 12:24 am

Sasuke walked through the forests in no particular direction. He was walking down a familiar trail. When he arrived he knew where he was right away. "I haven't been here in a while. This is where Naruto tried to 'save' me. The fool,I'm glad I didn't stay. To think I lived in the same village as those sick bastards!! Oh I hate them!!" Sasuke's anger grew just thinking about the village elders. "To think I followed orders from that sick old man third." He was full of rage now,he wanted to stab something. The storm was heavy,but Sasuke completely ignored it.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

A Storm of Memories (Open) Empty Re: A Storm of Memories (Open)

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 pm

(OOC:Feel free to join,anybody!!)
    Minoichi
    Minoichi
    Chuunin

Post by Minoichi Sat May 16, 2009 3:43 pm

((Oh Crap! I saw this post and had a post going! I forgot to save it!... Sorry, I'll post A.S.A.P =]))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Sun May 31, 2009 10:05 am

Kakashi walked absent mindedly the forest, book in hand. The latest makeout paradise was finally reaching it's climax! He was so excited! He was treading foot by foot when he stopped suddenly, horror in his eyes. He knew that chakra. It had been such a long long time, but it was not a chakra he would soon forget. Sasuke Uchiha was back.

Kakashi ran through the forest at high speed, in the general direction of the chakra source. He leapt and bound over tree limbs and stones, desperately trying to reach something that Naruto never could. the wind flew past him, as did the leaves as he ran. He could finally sense the chakra as being close by, and he continued running, anxiously, excitedly.

"Sasuke!" He yelled out as he jumped through the trees, landing a few feet from the white-clothed ninja he had known as a child. Good god, the memories. The fun, the experiences, the pain, the loss. All these things sasuke uchiha had brought on. To himself, and many others. Kakashi never saw this day coming.
    "Sasuke. What are you doing in the leaf?"
    kakashi said with a serious tone.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Sasuke had sensed a familiar presence coming,but he didn't run. He recognized him,he knew who was coming. When Kakashi arrived,and spoke "Sasuke. What are you doing in the leaf?" He chuckled a little. "It's fitting that you'd arrive,here at this time and spot. I had been remembering the old times we had. The days we spent on that pathetic squad 7,those missions,those 'bonds' we shared." He was smiling a somewhat sickening smile. He let another little laugh out,then continued. "Those bonds are pointless now,there was no reason for any of them." He had a serious look on his face,one Kakashi might find familiar. "There were plenty of times I thought about going back after killing Itachi,I almost missed that village. I found myself remembering the times we spent as a team,I almost regretted leaing." He was full of rage again,then he continued his talk with his old sensei. "Do you know why I'm not coming back? Of course you don't nobody was told. The elders wouldn't want people realizing how sick and evil they are!!" He was shouting at the top of his lungs,full of burning rage. "Hiruzen Sarutobi,your precious third Hokage,and the village elders ordered that Itachi slaughter my clan!! They are the reason I've suffered!! I HATE them!!" He had a sinister feel about him,ready to kill anyone who sided with them.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 am

Kakashi sighed. "Yes. I do know. But what you don't understand is that itachi is the only one who could've hoped to accomplish the task! And despite what you believe, the third hokage was forced to allow this mission to proceed. It was the elder's who truly wished it to happen. But then, what would have happened if itachi didn't do as he did? Theres a chance that peaceful notifications would have gone on and would have been succesful. However, think of the huge probability that the Uchiha clan would've done as they we're planning and attacked the leaf!"
    Kakashi looked away. "I am neither happy nor proud of what my village had done. However, if the death of a murderous clan prevented the death of innocent civilians then I cannot say I wish it the other way." Kakashi took a step towards sasuke. "Now answer my question, why are you here? To do the very thing your brother fought to prevent?"
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 am

Sasuke was staring at Kakashi with anger in his eyes. Anger at those who ordered his brother to kill his people,if it wasn't for them the Uchiha would still be alive!! He was silent for a minute,then he spoke. "My brother left me alive so I would become a hero to Konoha,right? He had an undying passion for protecting that village!! Konoha was the most important thing in the world to him,right up there with me,and yet he was banished from there!! He was kicked out of the place he killed his family to protect!! How is that fair?! All the more reason Konoha needs to be destroyed!!" He calmed a little before continuing. "There are so many good reasons to destroy Konoha,and only two reasons to return. I may have had bonds there,and sometimes I miss them,but the elders still ordered my clan killed. So what if my brother,dedicated his life to..." He stopped. He started thinking,He dedicated his life towards making me a hero. He wanted me to become a cherished hero of Konoha,a dream he gave his life for. "In all my life I have met two people who put their lives on the line for their aspirations. Two people who put their lives on the line for me,so I could become a stronger ninja,so I could stay in Konoha." A single tear rolled down his cheek. "I...I want to return,but they wouldn't accept me. They would see me as a traitor,and the elders wouldn't let me return."
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 am

Kakashi bowed his head. Sasuke had the power to stand up to konoha, even if he surely lost. and yet, he was worried about not being accepted.

"Sasuke. We will always accept you. I don't care what the elders say. Tsunade is the one making the real decisions, and she knows your importance here."

Kakashi took another couple of steps forward, bravely. Such a great day this could become.

"Even in his death, I always knew that Naruto was the one who could bring you back." Kakashi put a hand on sasuke's shoulder. "You will always be welcomed here. After all, it is what Naruto would want. And the fact that you wish to return alone is a good indication of your intentions. For you have the power to at least stand up to konoha. It takes greater strength not to, Sasuke."
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

A Storm of Memories (Open) Empty An Opening

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 am

Suddenly Kisame appeared before Kakashi and whacked his hands away.

"Get your hands away from his body, he's with us right now. He has formed a team named Hawk and associated it with Akatsuki..."

"Besides, if the cloud villagers were to find out Sasuke were here, they would destory Konoha..." "and right now in its current state, you dont want that to happen.."
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 am

Sasuke was shocked to see that Kisame was here. "I won't lie Kakashi,I do regret leaving the village sometimes. I just don't know what to do now,I want to return but I devoted my life to destroying the village. I'll admit for a second I wanted to return,but now I'm staying with Hawk and the Akatsuki." He was speaking seriously,but he could see some disappointment in Kakashi's eyes. He poine at Kisame,behind his back and put his hand on his blade. Hoping with his heart Kakashi would get the signal,they were going to kill Kisame here.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 am

(( POSTING ORDER! DELETE YOUR POST KISAME!))

Kakashi dissapeared in a sudden puff of smoke, and instantly reappeared behind Kisame. He held a kunai to the back of Kisame's head, but gripped it in such a way that it also formed a handseal, and looked at the akatsuki member. His headband was already up, revealing his sharingan

"Listen here Kisame. Back off. You shouldn't be in Konoha in the first place. Your not much of a match for me without itachi. After all, you've seen what our eyes can do."

Despite what he said, he got sasuke's message.

"Now listen I'll let you leave peacefully, the Leaf does not need this kind of fight right now."

Again despite what he said, he attacked kisame unnoticeably. Using his year's of anbu and regular ninja training he remained peaceful in his aura and he contained his chakra to make it seem that nothing was up.

Kakashi's eye silently changed to mangekyou form. He focused on the area where kisame's head was. And that area began coming in upon itself, transporting whatever was there to another dimension, if it worked. There was no real way it could not. After all, what reason would kisame have for dodging an attack he didn't know about.

Spoiler:
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

A Storm of Memories (Open) Empty ............................

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 am

Suddenly, Kisame appeared right before him!

"That was only a body wooden replication of me..... using my own personal jutsu, I can instantly switch with something I created faster than your sharingan can copy!"

"Looks like you still havent mastered the sharingan an uchiha would yet..... how sad, Itachi would have been better than this.... until his fateful death..."

Kisame went in for the kill and smashed his Sameheda right in Kakashi's head!

"Sasuke, do something!'

Then he performed a series of handseals....

Last edited by Kisame Hoshigaki on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:40 am

Sasuke chuckled,his formerly evil chuckle and said aloud. "You still think I'm on your side Kisame?" His eyes formed the Mangekyou,and he drew his katana. Before attacking with his blade he focused on Kisame with his Mangekyou. Then out of nowhere the black flames of Sasuke's Amaterasu attacked Kisame. "You will die here,Hoshigaki!!" He called out.
    Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 am

Another puff of smoke and a log in his place. Kakashi reappeared above kisame making handseals. He looked down, not bothering to state his jutsu. Suddenly a huge burst of flame shot from his mouth and down at kisame, who was below, still in the momentum of swinging his sword. But alas, the kakashi that was attacking Kisame now was but a shadow clone. The real Kakashi hid in the forest, undetectable, waiting to see Kisame's method of changing positions.
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 am

Kisame turned to a water clone, having the black flames burning up the shadow clone instead!

Kisame hid high up in a tree.... secretly safe from the others.... He waits and wonders.... why did Sasuke betray us? Even so, his defiance would not be tolerated!
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 am

Sasuke saw Kisame burst into a water clone,he knew the whole time thanks to his sharingan. He looked around,and thought,He's well hidden,of course he is one of the seven mist swordsmen. After a minute Sasuke yelled,"Don't you remember Kisame? It was Kakashi,Saukra,Naruto and I who fought Zabuza. Plus I've gotten to know Suigetsu well,you may have a few special abilities but most seven mist swordsmen have similar fighting styles. I think we have you both outnumbered,and outclassed." He chuckled again,and readied his sword.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 am

Kakashi had been carefully tracking Kisame's movements with his sharingan. He felt it when his chakra signature dissapeared into the trees. Kakashi dissapeared himself, but without leaving a puff of smoke behind. When he reappeared, he had activated the Kaimon, or first gate, which he copied from Gai and Lee. He began attacking kisame in a blur of movement, completely undodgeable and unblockable.
    At the same time that kakashi did this, a shadow clone of his had been making handseals. On the final handseal it began raining all over the forest, allowing kakashi to sense the chakra presence of all within the forest.
    Because of this, Kakashi immediately followed kisame whenever he replaced himself with a water clone, and continued attacking.
    Spoiler:
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

A Storm of Memories (Open) Empty ..........

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 pm

"Trust me, I'm far more powerful than Zabuza....."

Kisame releashed his high chakra levels and summoned up 100 solid giant shark tanks..... The kirin bolt destoryed 70 of them... leaving 30 to defend kisame...., also locking Sasuke away.

"kakashi hatake.... you're strong but no stronger than Itachi... you're a powerful ninja I respect that but your doujutsu has a vurnable weakness...." Then he looked at Sasuke... "and you sasuke will die by us.... I thought you wanted ro revive the Uchiha in your own way, not following Itachi's!

Then, Kisame battled Kakashi... matching his taijutsu and using his Shark Skin Blade...

Last edited by Kisame Hoshigaki on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 am

(kirin would destroy a lot more than 40. 80 at least, and thats even taking into consideration that not all of the sharks would've been directly hit. And also, even with your shark skin, theres no way you could match the speed of the first gate being unlocked. It's like 5x as fast as normal, and much more powerful))
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 am

(3x as fast as normal, and im using it with my taijutsu and strength.... and these shark tanks are solid..... you dont know how solid...)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 am

((Listen, I've put up enough with your god modding. Kisame has huge chakra reserves, not ulimited. And Kirin would still bust through most of them. It's simply ridiculous that you could create a 100 in the first place, but whatever, I let it pass.
    As for taijutsu, there is still no way Kisame could keep up. After all, he's a kenjutsu ninjutsu user not tai. Not to mention the fact that kakashi is 3x as fast as normal. Kisame would be on par with kakashi initially.))
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 am

(Can I just kill him now? Or is there some post editing ahead?)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 am

((Post editing indeed. Reduce your sharks to 70 and up the number killed by kirin to 50. And also, you're going to get hit by some if not a shitload of my attacks. Deal with it, don't god mod. If you're a good rper you can think of a logical way out. Or you can recognize that you've been beat.))
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 am

(sigh alright, I guess your godmodding thinks my moves are unfair and out of character.... and no its 100 since i summoned them, becasue i dislike this character, i rather it make it a disgrace, but if it makes you any happier, its 30 shark tanks left, Saikyo, you may post ur next move)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 am

(((
    I guess your godmodding thinks my moves are unfair and out of character

ehh, proper english?
    what does that mean?
    )))
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 am

Sasuke watched as the two fought. Kirin really takes it out of me. I should've known it wouldn't kill him. The clouds were clearing now,as they always did after usage of Kirin. He took a short break,and then readied his katana. "Go ahead and try to kill me,Hoshigaki!!" He charged at Kisame with his blade drawn. "You're the one who'll die here!!" He jumped at Kisame,ready to slice through his head.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:48 am

Kakashi made a handseal as he fought with kisame. A shadow clone appeared and began attacking as well. It was now absolutely impossible for kisame to dodge the attacks or block them. So as kakashi continued attacking, the shadow clone grabbed onto the back of kisame, linking his arms around kisame's neck and his leg's around kisame's torso, grabbing at the arms and legs, preventing them from moving. As he did so, kakashi continually attacked, but screamed.
    "Now sasuke!"
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 am

Knowing he can no longer take on the two at once..... Kisame knew he had to quickly repent all of his actions before he dies.... and gives his gift to Suigetsu..... but not here... not now.. Kisame unleashing massive amounts of chakra filled it throughout his body and with hsi feet blazed his sword through the clone, poofing it away....

Mixing up some handseals Kisame used "water Style: Water Wall!" and bursts to slow down Saikyo's attack... but not powerful enough to stop him from attacking...

"Hmmm, I cant take on two sharingan users... so(going perfectly well, Kisame becoming disgraceful..) using up some handsigns he used Shunshun no jutsu and flickered away from both of their sights, leaving sensei and student to chat....

Last edited by Kisame Hoshigaki on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 am

((theres no way you could make handseals with my clone strapped to your back. Ontop of that, you coulnd't make them either with my character constantly attacking you.Gosh the god modding continues.
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 am

( sheesh no duh, dont talk to me about auto-hitting, you're the one constantly attacking me, not leaving me a chance to attack....)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 am

((It's fully within the realm of my character's ability. Learn your weaknesses)
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 am

(alright alright, Kisame escapaed back to Akatsuki just to warn Madara of what happened.... he wont exactly die yet until the manga of his death comes by (or he switches side))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:35 am

((yo dude, I don't think so, you're not allowed to simply leave, or you forfeit your life.))
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 am

((If this problem isn't solved soon,I'm going to post:Sasuke noticed Kisame and Kakashi arguing over godmodding and decided to chop off Kisame's head while he wasn't looking: lol!))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 am

((That'd be alright XD))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 am

((ehh, whatever, I've got you beat))

Kakashi smiled as he made a handseal, dissapearing beneath the earth. Apparently, kisame forgot about his chakra sensing rain. Kakashi broke through the ground directly beneath kisame, switching places with him instantly. Kakashi looked down at the head in the ground, his mangekyou sharingan activating.
    "God's Majesty!"
    Kakashi shouted. The area where kisame's head was started to warp in on itself, which would easily kill kisame instantly.

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
    Elemental Affinity: Earth
    Clan: -

Description: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:49 am

Sasuke arrived on the scene in time to see Kakashi performing God's Majesty. Just to be safe,I should... He formed the ushi,u,saru hand seals,and electricity started forming around his left arm. "If by some chance Kisame manages to make it out of there,I have chidori to finish him,hmph." He couldn't help but be pleased of the teamwork he had shown with Kakashi.
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Kisame Hoshigaki
    Not Approved

Post by Kisame Hoshigaki Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 am

(actually i can since i dont see any rules forbidding it, so ya godmodding again....... but since you wish to disgrace Kisame even more, I would be too happy to oblige)

Realizing he had been tricked Kisame could see his head feeling a bit funny....
    "I must...... not unless I can give this sword to Suigetsu....... when he's ready...."

Transplanting all of his chakra into a tip of the finer in his hand, Kisame mummers a fuuinjutsu and creates a spell in that figure. He chops off his right hand (hand he transmits all of his chakra into..) and performing jutsu with only one hand, he also places it in his Sameheda... throwing the blade up upon Kakashi and Sasuke distracting them.... Kisame mummers his final word "Sasuke..... give the sword... to Suigetsu.... and my hand.. as well..." Then the Kamui speel warped his entire self into a seperate dimension...
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 am

Sasuke wasn't quite sure what had just happened,all he knew is that they had won. They could return to Konoha and he could repent his crimes against them. He picked up the Samehada with his right hand. Then he looked up at Kakashi. He contemplated what to do. When he came up with a solution. "I won't give it to Suigetsu just yet,but he will get the Samehada it's already his,I'm just holding on to it for him. When I feel he's ready,I'll give it to him as a birthday present or something." He said, jokingly at the end. He placed the Samehada on his back,and prepared himself to return to Konoha. He spoke one last time before they departed to Konoha. "If by some chance,I'm sentenced to..." He stopped for a minute,then continued. "I want you to get this to him,would you,sensei?"
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:40 am

Kakashi Nodded, contemplating his own worries. It suddenly struck him that Sasuke had just called him Sensei. Sasuke had never called him sensei before...
    Getting back to the present, Kakashi spoke;
    "It's alright sasuke, the samehada can be given to suigetsu. However, I'm going to need to take Kisame's hand from you. It's nothing personal, but I'm quite positive that it cannot be allowed."
    With that, Kakashi reached out and grabbed the hand from sasuke. He removed a scroll from his back and placed the scroll on the ground. He then proceded to place the hand on the scroll. Kakashi made a handseal, before proclaiming;
    "Seal"
    The hand dissapeared and a symbol arose from the paper of the scroll, a deep blue in color.
    "Well Sasuke, as you said, let up depart, we've got a long night a head of us, I would guess."
    Kakashi placed his headband back over his now bleeding left eye, and started to walk in the direction of Konoha, knowing now that sasuke would follow behind him.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 am

Through the travel Sasuke wondered how they would respond. He wondered how serious his punishment would be. It's not that he wouldn't accept any punishment,but he hoped it wasn't severe. I understand that the death penalty is given to missing-nin,but that's usually when they don't return of their free will. Since I'm willingly returning,my punishment shouldn't be too outrageous... It was starting to get dark and Sasuke didn't want to stop,even to eat but he knew it might be safest if they did. "The darkness is coming,should we set camp?" Sasuke could easily hide his emotions,as he often did. The way he said it didn't seem like he cared which they did. I suppose taking a break wouldn't be bad,but I just want to get this over with.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 am

Kakashi stopped suddenly in his tracks.
    "You're still my pupil sasuke, I know when you're not worried, and when you're trying not to be worried."
    Kakashi took out a few scrolls from his bag and rolled them out on the ground. He made a handseal, and all of the materials for a tent sprang out of each, two fully functioning tents appearing out of nowhere. Kakashi broke the limb off of a nearby tree into many pieces, and laid the on the ground. He pulled a bottle of gasoline and a match from his pocket. He dumped the oil on the logs and then set them ablaze with the match.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 am

As they sat around the fire,Sasuke had so many thoughts going through his head. Damn,what if they do sentence me to death? Or what if they sentence me to prison? Either one isn't going to be fun... Besides,Itachi wanted me to be the hero of Konoha and to protect the village. How the hell do I do that from behind bars? He sat there quietly,just thinking. Finally he spoke,"What do you think the punishment will be?" He spoke calmly with only a hint of worry in his voice.

((I think after this conversation,we should arrive in Konoha. Oh and,yeah it's a short post)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 am

Kakashi sighed. Even he could only guess.
    "Well, you are an S ranked criminal who has commited several acts against konoha and against other nations as well."
    Kakashi pulled some stick out of his pocket that he was told was a sort of food. He put it in his mouth and began chewing disgustedly.
    "However, You also have tremendous power and would be a great aid to anything that Konoha undertook. Because of that, I'm guessing you'll face some kind of test. They might assign you to kill your fellow teamates."
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

Sasuke gasped. "You mena Suigetsu,Karin,and Juugo?" He was shocked,after all the three only committed crimes under his orders. Except Karin,who had been a main ally to Orochimaru. "I can understand Karin,she was an actual enemy of Konoha,and maybe Suigetsu considering he is a rouge seven mist swordsman. In all honesty though,Juugo accted completely out of my orders." Sasuke hadn't noticed how much he cared about Juugo. The fact that Juugo put his life on the line for Sasuke,and acted as his servant. Sasuke realized he had used Juugo,the way Orochimaru used Kimimaru,and the way Zabuza used Haku. At least Zabuza had apologized,but it was too late. Sasuke didn't want to seem cold hearted like them.

"I won't kill Juugo." He stated plainly. "I don't care what they say,I won't kill Juugo. I used him like Haku and Zabuza. I regret it so much,and now to just kill him. I can't do it." He was a little worked up over only a possibility.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 am

Kakashi sighed. "Sasuke, Calm down. Besides, theirs more of a chance of them wanting their capture then their death anyways. Now relax and sleep. You've got a day ahead of you, we move in 2 hours."
    With that, Kakashi walked into his tent, and lie down, falling into a sleep of sorts.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:30 am

Sasuke nodded as Kakashi spoke. He would refuse to kill Juugo,Juugo had dedicated his life to Sasuke,he wasn't about to kill him. Sasuke walked over to examine the stars as Kakashi went to bed. He wasn't going to sleep,he had to much on his mind. He didn't want punishment,but he knew it was required. He stared at the stars,hoping for the best.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 am

Kakashi awoke in exactly 2 hours, and they began walking towards konoha. they walked silently, contemplating, and they soon approached the gates. They walked in through the gate, getting gaping stares from the villagers. He nodded to sasuke, a sign to keep his head high. They slowly made their way through the village until they arrived at the hokage's office. Sasuke and kakashi stood outside the door.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 am

((OOC: Does the Hokage join the topic now?))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 am

((we're not inside the office yet, so you can get one more post in, if you'd like. Oh and post in our spar)))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 pm