Naruto Haven : Naruto RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!)

Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!) Empty Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!)

Post by Hatake Kakashi Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 am

kakashi stood in the clearing of the forest of death. Grass blew in the wind all around him, ruffling his clothing as well. In all directions was dense forest, filled with lush vegetation as well deadly creatures, not all of them being natural. He was ordered to follow a presence that had been located in konoha, it was rumored to be a member of akatsuki, though it could also be a kid pulling a prank. Either way, they had to be delt with. Kakashi called out bravely, with little tone to his voice:
    "You can come out now!"
    He pulled a kunai knife from his ninja bag, and held it at the ready.
    Tension and anxiety filled the air, making it heavy, and almost hard to breathe. What was this oh so familiar feeling? Kakashi had been getting feelings like this ever since Nagato had revived all the villagers after destroying konoha. It was very ominous to kakashi. He did not like it.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!) Empty Re: Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!)

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Sasuke had been wandering the forest that day,looking for something to do to pass the time. He was bored,he hadn't had a good battle in ages. He felt the winds,and a familiar presence in the distance. Without much thought Sasuke headed towards the presence. As he neared it he seemed to realize who it was. I can tell just by this feeling I have,it's Kakashi. He laughed a little and continued.

As Kakashi pulled the kunai and called out,"You can come out now!" Sasuke snickered and came out of his hiding spot. "Hello Kakashi. What might you be doing here?" He asked casually,holding his sword,still sheathed,in his left hand. Sasuke looked at Kakashi with an arrogant smile.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!) Empty Re: Getting to know my character! (open match for any ONE person to join!)

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 am

Kakashi, who was in a serious mood laughed a little. He put the kunai in his ninja bag.
    "Hello sasuke." Kakashi pulled out the latest edition of Make out paradise and began reading.
    "I have a little challenge for you. You remember several years ago, the bell test, yes?"
    Kakashi pulled out a single bell with his unused hand.
    "Well, I'd like you to try and steal it again. A bit nostalgic, no?"
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 am

Sasuke laughed,for the first time in while. "Nostalgic,yes." He had heard that Naruto,and Sakura had redone it after his departure. "I guess it's my turn then,to take a bell for myself?" He asked calmly. Sasuke was actually excited about this,he couldn't wait to show his old sensei how much better he was. Sasuke remembered he had killed many strong opponents since that day. He also remembered almost getting a bell that day,he was a pretty talented genin. Nothing compared to his current skill level though. "
    I've surpassed Sannin level,this won't be as difficult as last time." He had his confident smile on his face,as he readied for battle.

Sasuke passed his left hand over his right hand,and shouted,"Take this!!" A shuriken appeared between his hands,and he snatched it with his right hand,and threw it in two speedy motions.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:05 am

Kakashi remained emotionless as he dodged by ducking, still reading the book.
    "Surely you've grown a little more than that, Sasuke?"
    Kakashi with his free hand lifted his headband away.
    "Still, it would be a poor idea for me to underestimate you."
    He said and did all this while he scanned the pages of his book.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 am

Sasuke smiled,"Oh,I have plenty more. I was just seeing if you were warmed up." He activated his normal sharingan and prepared for the real battle. Sasuke the pulled out three shuriken,and threw them. Sasuke had attached a string to each shuriken,and formed some hand seals for the dragon flame jutsu once they connected.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:51 am

Kakashi was reading his book as the shuriken shot at him. He looked up and threw the book in the direction of the shuriken. The book transformed in the air and about 15 shuriken now headed at sasuke. 3 of the shuriken deflected the three coming at him which also deflected the dragonfire technique which flew along the wires.
    Kakashi sighed.
    "okay sasuke, I'm warmed up now, you can attack for real."
    He said in a sarcastic tone, common of his character.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 am

Sasuke laughed. "Good,I was afraid I'd kill you if I used this,but now that you're paying attention no worries!!" He formed his hand seals,and static formed around his left hand. Using more chakra,he formed a spear tip at the end of the chakra. "This is my chidori sharp spear!!" He shouted,charging Kakashi.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 am

Kakashi made a handseal. "Not bad sasuke. But remember, we're of the same element."
    A small lightning kunai formed in kakashi's hand, which he used to block the spear that was thrust at him.
    "They're of the same element sasuke, the same god cutting principle doesn't apply."
    kakashi moved his hand to his left, swatting the spear away. After doing so he threw the lightning kunai at sasuke, aiming for his left leg.
    Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:42 am

Sasuke snickered a little. He caught the kunai before it touched his leg,and channeled raiton chakra so it didn't shock him. "Eat this,Snake Authority Jutsu!!" He called,as he shot four snakes from his sleeve. "I can thank Orochimaru for that one!" He shotted,laughing.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Kakashi focused on the location of the snakes, and bent his elbow back, gathering chakra in his hand. He thrusted his hand forward, proclaiming :
    "Fuuton! Gale Slice!"
    A blast of wind shot from his hand, just big enough to send the snakes writhin harmlessly back at sasuke. Kakashi did not speak, he only waited for sasuke's next attack.
    Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 am

((I didn't know if I was allowed to do this,but if not tell me. And remember in an earlier post I did activate my sharingan))

Sasuke laughed as the wind attacked rushed towards him,analyzed it with his sharingan,and said aloud,"What do you know,a fuuton jutsu in my arsenal." He laughed,formed the hand seals and shouted,"Fuuton:Gale Slice!!" He shot his own wind and canceled the other out. Then he formed some quick hand seals,and yelled,"Summoning Jutsu!!" As he slammed his fist into the ground,a large snake appeared from the smoke.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am

Kakashi smirked in his mask and bit his thumb as well at the same time as sasuke. He began making handseals, before pressing his hand on the ground, two thud's in unison. In unison with sasuke, he shouted:
    "Summoning Technique!"
    A large dog appeared in a puff of smoke, standing at about 5 feet tall, with a sword in it's mouth.
    "Ready Taurus?"
    The Dog nodded and prepared for the snake to attack.
    Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Sasuke predicted Kakashi might do that. He yelled out,"Are you ready sensei,this is going to hurt!!" He jumped at Kakashi,about to kick his chest in an upwards motion. "Lion Combo!!"

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 am

Kakashi sighed, when would Sasuke learn. Especially since this was a technique that kakashi had seen many times. Kakashi concentrated his chakra and released the first gate momentarily, Catching sasuke's kick and aiming to throw sasuke upwards with his increased speed and increased strength.
    Should it work, Kakashi's ninja hound taurus jumped into the air after sasuke, aiming a tackle to sasuke's back.
    Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 am

Sasuke noticed the dog heading towards him. He then turned his body,and performed the kick the usually finished the Lion Combo to the dog. He stood up and sighed. "Hmph,you know too many of my jutsus." He then he formed the proper hand seals and said. "Here's a jutsu even you've never seen me use." He spoke confidently,and performed his technique. Demonic Illusion"Shackling Stakes!!"

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:50 am

Kakashi smiled, noticing that the first few handseals where those that would lead to a genjutsu. kakashi quickly made handseals of his own. Though the sasuke would not notice anything, kakashi had replaced himself instantly with a genjutsu clone, and the real kakashi disapeared suddenly. The genjutsu clone appeared to be stuck in sasuke's genjutsu while kakashi was now standing on the limb of a tree, out of site. Kakashi made a handseal, and another lightning kunai formed in his hand. He threw this kunai at sasuke, aiming for his leg. There wasn't much chance of sasuke dodging, kakashi figured, after all, he was in the midst of performing a genjutsu.

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 am

Sasuke was shocked at how easily Kakashi released his genjutsu. When he noticed the kunai heading for his leg he didn't have much time. It struck and caused him to fall on one knee. "Damn,not bad Kakashi. You're lucky I can't use fatal force though,all of my best techniques would kill you." He pulled the kunai from his leg and stood. It wasn't easy,as the pain was pretty bad,but he managed. My speed is greatly damaged now,I've gotta do something,and quick. He formed some hand seals,and then lighting formed around his left hand. Sasuke then changed it's shape,and shot countless senbon at Kakashi. "This is my Chidori Senbon!!" He called as the senbon flew at high-speeds. He started running at Kakashi,about to take a bell once the senbon hit.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am

Kakashi jumped into the air to dodge the senbon, but one struck him in the leg, and one in the left arm. He flipped in the air, landing on the ground. His leg withered a little, though he did not collapse. As sasuke ran at him, Kakashi planted his good hand against the ground and did a sweeping kick aimed at sasuke's chest. The kick would send sasuke tumbling to the right of kakashi, if it struck. Using the momentum from his kick, Kakashi flew up into the air, and landed on a nearby tree branch.
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 am

Sasuke repelled Kakashi's kick from his blade just in time,as Kakashi lept into a tree. Sasuke quickly formed the hand seals and shouted,"Flame Release:Pheonix Immortal Fire Jutsu!!" He shot four fire balls with shuriken in three of them. One of the flames hit the tree and the fire quickly spread across the forest around them,the other three,filled with shuriken,headed for Kakashi. Sasuke managed to get around the tree and jumped at him,reaching for the bell. If Kakashi somehow defended the bells,Sasuke would be amazed.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:51 am

Kakashi watched as sasuke made handseals. He too made handseals, though they we're not from the same technique. At the same time Sasuke shouted, as did Kakashi "Water Style! Encampment wall!"
    A huge jet of water sprouted from kakashis mouth, blocking both the shuriken and the fireballs. It also put out the fire in the trees. Since he now had a water source, he held out his hands. "Water Pins technique!"
    about a hundred senbon made of water shot at sasuke, though none were aimed for vital organs.

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 am

As the senbon shot at Sasuke he managed to avoid most of them but was struck by a few. Managing to stand again he said,"You're strong,I actually am pretty challenged. All though I have been holding back slightly." He stood and formed the same hand seals that Kakashi had just made. Calling out,"Water Pins Jutsu!!" He shot the same needles at Kakashi,chuckling slightly.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am

Kakashi frowned as the water pins slammed into the water wall. He jumped on top of the encampment wall, as it slowly began falling to the ground. "Well, your copying isn't bad. But perhaps you should use it at the correct time." Kakashi was now standing on the ground. "now come on, you haven't failed yet."
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

He laughed. "I guess that wall is as strong as it seems. Oh,well." He used the lightning blade creation to make three demon wind shurikens. He threw them,with two hidden in the other's shadow. It was two shadow shurikens in one. He let the small strings tied to them flow free. He had measured them properly he hoped,or it wouldn't work.

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Kakashi frowned as the shuriken roared at him. Shadow shuriken doesn't work against the sharingan. Sasuke should know this. Beyond that, you could tell by the way the wire's of the hidden ones flew differently then the original. Tsk tsk. Kakashi held out his hand as if he was making a chidori. A whip of lightning formed in it. He strung the whip through the holes of the three demon wind shuriken as they moved. he then brought the whip around, and launched the three shuriken back at sasuke.
    Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 pm

He had a feeling Kakashi would be able to counter,it was no surprise. Laughing he said,"I guess I'll use this!" He formed hand seals quickly,he knew Kakashi was getting pretty low on chakra too. Damn,I can only squeeze out two weaker techniques! Lucky Sasuke had a plan. He called out,"Flame Release:Great Dragon Fire Jutsu!!" He used a little less than the minimum amount of chakra for it,so it was a weakened version,but enough of a distraction. After firing the flames,Sasuke jumped into the forest,and ran through at top speed until he was behind Kakashi. He jumped at him,wielding his katana as the fire dragon came from the opposite direction. He wasn't aiming for Kakashi,but the true point of this spar:the bells. Sasuke planned on Kakashi dodging the dragon,while Sasuke charged him,he knew he'd block the blade,but he was ready to reach for the bells as Kakashi countered.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 am

((you can't grab the strings:
    He let the small strings tied to them flow free
    ))
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 am

((Lol,I screwed myself!!))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 am

((indeed, edit your post XD))
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:41 am

((edited))
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 am

((Wrong jutsu, but Idc))

Kakashi frowned as the fire raced towards him. Moment's later two shadow clones appeared. Kakashi held out his hands, forming two odoma rasengans with the help of the shadow clones. Kakashi pointed one in the direction of the fire dragon, and the other in sasuke's direction. The dragon fire hit the rasengan, and spiraled off to kakashi's right, singing his hand a little. The other rasengan would hit sasuke square in the chest, sending him spiraling away.

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 pm

((lol,I forgot to edit which jutsu he was using...))

Sasuke barely managed to avoid the odama rasengan thanks to his sharingan. He used the lightning blade summoning once more,and tossed a shuriken straight at the strings that tied the bell. As the kunai cut the string Sasuke dove for the bell.

((If that counts as an auto-hit I'll edit it,I wasn't sure.))

Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 pm

((ehh, Idc))
    Kakashi released the first gate, momentarily increasing his speed and strength, and spun in place, kicking the bells away. Making a handseal, he dissapeared, and reappeared where the bells where. He grabbed the bells, and refastened them to his Person. "Well, good try sasuke, but perhaps you're not ready."

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Missing-Nin
    Missing-Nin

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Sasuke knew that Kakashi was strong,and wished he had used some stronger jutsus at the start of the fight. What was I thinking holding back? He's powerful and requires my full strength to beat him. He looked at Kakashi and spoke,"
    I'm almost out of chakra,you win this round. Next time we fight though,I won't hold back at all. So be prepared." He turned and walked away.
    Hatake Kakashi
    Hatake Kakashi
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Hatake Kakashi Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

"Goodbye Sasuke" Kakashi said before turning away, beggining to walk. fun training.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:01 pm